Already a dual-accredited Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery (COERS) and Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), Dupont Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana, now has attained accreditation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Surgery (COEMIS), as well as Hernia Surgery (COEHS). The hard work, dedication to patients and pursuit of excellence demonstrated by the surgeons and staff, including:
– Dr. Scott C. Boyd (COEMIS, COEMIG, COERS)
– Dr. Francis Paul Esguerra (COEMIS, COEMIG, COERS)
– Dr. Craig E. Hanson (COEMIS, COEMIG, COERS)
– Dr. Thomas J. Lorenc (COEMIS, COEMIG, COERS)
– Dr. Mary Ann Meo (COEMIS, COEHS, COERS)
– Dr. Christopher B. Stroud (COEMIS, COEMIG, COERS)
– Dr. Joshua M. Wallet (COEMIS, COERS)
at Dupont Hospital in attaining these accreditations affirms why this unique, physician-built facility has been named one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the country in four of the last five years by IBM Watson Health.
Site inspector, Teresa Leath, awards four accreditations to the surgeons and staff.
Cervical cancer is the fourth most common cancer among women. When caught early and managed effectively, cervical cancer is treatable, with a 5-year survival rate