Congratulations to the surgeons and staff at CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial in Lufkin, TX, on their Center of Excellence accreditations in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), Hernia Surgery (COEHS), Robotic Surgery (COERS) and Minimally Invasive Surgery (COEMIS).
– Dr. Alan Bassin (COEHS, COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. Kaywin Carter (COEMIG, COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. Darry Meyer (COEHS, COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. David Price (COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. Rachael Sullivan (COEMIG, COEMIS)
Site inspector, Teresa Leath, awards COEMIG, COERS, COEHS & COEMIS to the surgeons and staff.
June is National Hernia Awareness Month and while the term hernia may be spoken about often, many people are unsure what a hernia actually is