Today, healthcare providers are hampered by limited personnel and financial resources. Achieving excellence and maintaining it becomes secondary to simply surviving.
SRC understands these needs and the difficulties providers face. To assist with these issues, SRC has developed a consulting program that provides organizations with qualified experts who offer assistance resulting in time/cost savings.
SRC’s consultants assist facilities in developing new service lines, determining whether your department meets accreditation requirements and assisting you in preparing for your inspection. For established programs, SRC can assist you in marketing your program and following up with prospects, as well as managing your patients through SRC’s outcomes database.
- Excellence Assessment Program (EAP)
- Excellence Implementation and Development
- Marketing and Program Access
- Support Group Development (bariatric surgery only)
- Patient Management and Outcomes Database Implementation