Already an SRC-accredited Center of Excellence in Urology (COEU), Hospital Samaritano in Botafogo, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, now has attained Center of Excellence accreditations in Robotic Surgery (COERS), Minimally Invasive Surgery (COEMIS) and Specialized Anesthesia-Obesity (COESA-O). Samaritano’s physicians and staff, including
– Dr. Luiz Alfredo Vieira D’Almeida (COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. Armando G. Franchini Melani (COERS)
– Dr. Raphael Pinto Rocha (COERS, COEMIS, COEU)
– Dr. Mauricio Goncalves Rubinstein (COEMIS)
– Dr. Marcello Louzada de Araujo (COEMIS, COESA-O)
carry out the hospital’s mission that has guided it from it’s opening in 1949 through today: to provide the highest quality standard in hospital care, guided by ethical human values.