Congratulations to Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey, on maintaining its Center of Excellence accreditations in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) and Robotic Surgery (COERS). As the hospital approaches its 95th anniversary, Holy Name, along with its surgeons and other caregivers, including:
– Dr. Yitzhack Asulin (COEMIG + COERS)
– Dr. Henry Fernandez-Cos (COEMIG)
– Dr. Jacinto Jose Fernandez (COEMIG)
– Dr. Sharyn N. Lewin (COEMIG + COERS)
– Dr. Stefano M. Stella (COEMIG)
provides leading-edge care while remaining committed to a ministry of healing, embracing the tradition of Catholic principles, the pursuit of professional excellence and conscientious stewardship.
Site inspector, Sue Bunnell, awards COEMIG & COERS to the surgeons and staff.