Master Surgeon in Minimally Invasive Hand Surgery
The Master Surgeon in Minimally Invasive Hand Surgery (MSMIHS) program offers leading surgeons around the world the opportunity to earn an individual accreditation without requiring that they partner with a hospital. The MSMIHS program is ideal for surgeons who:
- Perform surgeries at multiple hospitals
- Desire an individual accreditation separate from or in addition to their hospital’s accreditation
- Want to earn accreditation now, but their hospital is not ready to move forward
The MSMIHS program is an excellent way for patients to identify world-class hand surgeons who hold themselves to a higher standard.
Ready to apply?
Application Fee: $1,650 USD
- Discounts may be available for surgeons that participate in multiple accreditation programs. Contact SRC for details.
- Upon payment of application fees, applicants achieve Provisional Status and gain access to SRC’s Outcomes Database at no additional charge.
Site Inspection Fees
Virtual Site Inspection: $1,175 USD
- Inspections for Master Surgeon accreditations are not performed on site at the surgeon’s location. Instead, materials are sent to SRC and the inspection is performed “virtually” saving the surgeon time and money.
- If the virtual inspection concludes that an on-site inspection is required, additional fees will be charged.
- Renewal inspections are required every three years to ensure ongoing program compliance.
Annual Fee: $1,650 USD
- Annual participation fees will be billed one year after applicants achieve Provisional Status and each year thereafter.
- Fees are subject to change without notice and are not refundable. Payment of required fees does not guarantee accreditation.