Welcome to the COEMIG Program
Thank you for your interest in the AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) program.
The COEMIG designation is available to surgeons, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers around the world that provide minimally invasive gynecologic surgical care on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Surgeons do not have to be a member of the AAGL or any other medical society to participate.
To enable program growth, the AAGL (http://www NULL.aagl NULL.org) initiated COEMIG to address nationwide problems within the specialty, including:
- Difficulty in identifying excellence for patients and providers
- The need to control care provider costs and outcomes (including reimbursement and malpractice rates)
- Use of outdated procedures
- The need to establish universal standards to measure program performance
- Lack of a central outcomes database
Learn more about the AAGL Center of Excellence program.
COEMIG Program Overview Webinar
During the COEMIG Program Overview webinar, SRC explains the benefits of and overall process for earning COEMIG designation, and reviews the requirements for surgeons and facilities. Please register today and join us to learn more.
||Register (https://www4 NULL.gotomeeting NULL.com/register/621078655)|
||Register (https://www4 NULL.gotomeeting NULL.com/register/884520191)|